For those who suffer from kidney disease, you'll know how important it is to prevent kidney failure. Kidney disease can be temporary and permanent. It may be known as acute renal failure / acute renal failure or chronic renal failure.
The difference between acute and chronic renal failure
Acute renal failure, renal function rapidly lost and can occur from a lot of stress on the body, which is mostly related to diet. Others are indirectly related to the diet, which is carried by another disease or illness. You can also hire truvada kidney solicitors via online sources.
Image Source: Google
There are many different classifications of acute kidney disease and common in the following categories:
Common Causes of Kidney Disease Pre-kidney
- dehydration due to excessive fluid loss (diarrhea, flu, gastroenteritis, sweating)
- dehydration from lack of fluid intake
- hypovolemic due to excessive blood loss
- pain killers, other drugs and excess sodium/potassium/ protein
Common Causes Post-Renal Kidney Failure
- Have restrictions in the bladder can cause a back-flow to the kidneys. This can cause a series of events, from infection to actually damage the kidneys due to excess pressure.
- Blockage, cysts, tumors in the stomach to form a barrier around the ureter.
- Other age-related barriers, including cancer and other tumors around the bladder
Common symptoms of Kidney Failure
Kidney disease can sometimes be difficult to detect and do not always show obvious symptoms. The main way to ask if you are showing symptoms of this is to ask yourself if you are at risk. Kidney disease is 99% of the time the result of poor diet and malnutrition.