Are you facing low internet connectivity issue at your home or office? Do you want to increase the speed of your available network? If yes, then buying a Netgear extender is the right choice for you. Netgear extender is a useful electronic device that helps you in boosting your available wifi network. After buying the extender the next step is to make sure that the extender is properly setup. There are some steps that you need to do to ensure that the Netgear extender setup is done in the right way.
- Place the extender and wifi router in a same room.
- Insert the power cable into the extender and then insert the power plug into the electrical outlet.
- Now turn on the extender and wait until all the LED lights on extender become stable.
- Now connect the extender with the wifi router using a Ethernet cable.
- Now, open a web browser on your device and type www mywifiext net setup in the address bar of web browser.
- Now follow the onscreen instruction to complete your Netgear extender setup.
- Once the Netgear extender setup is done, move the extender where you want to be.
- Take your wifi enabled device and connect with your extended network.
- You can test the range of your extended network by moving your mobile device or computer to an area where you were facing poor signal strength.
If you face any issue while setting up your Netgear extender, then feel free to contact Netgear experts and get the required help.